The Crossroads Center is here to help our community.
We are located at:
311 Martin Luther King Drive East
Cincinnati, OH 45219
- We believe that differences in culture and ethnicity among our clients, staff, and customers contribute positively to the treatment and healing processes that occur within our programs
- We believe that all people are worthy and we respect all people
- We believe in the strength of families, and that families can contribute to the successful treatment of our clients
- We believe that it is The Crossroads Center's responsibility to assure that quality services are provided to all of our clients and all of our customers
- We believe that success is determined by continuous improvement of our products and services
The Crossroads Center is a full service behavioral healthcare agency providing services within the service provider network of Hamilton County and Greater Cincinnati. The Center is licensed by Ohio Mental Health and Addiction Services (OMHAS); and accredited in behavioral health by The Joint Commission (JC). Our Medication Assistance Program (MAP) is accredited by the Commission of Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
It is The Crossroads Center's mission to provide comprehensive behavioral healthcare in a holistic manner, assuring access and quality to our customers. Services provided are consistent with the organization's philosophy to implement state of the art programs that promote abstinence, prevent or remediate addictions, mental illness, and other behavioral disorders that place families and children at risk.
We at The Crossroads Center maintain that to enhance the holistic concept of physical, emotional, social, cultural and spiritual well being of our clients, families and the community, we must introduce innovative evidence based practices and programs that educate, prevent, and treat addictions, mental illnesses and other behavioral disorders.
The Crossroads Center has been in existence since 1951. It originally opened its doors under the name of The Alcoholism Clinic. At that time, the clinic was under the auspices of the University of Cincinnati, Department of Psychiatry, Alcohol Division.
The agency separated from UC in 1994, and in 1997 the Alcoholism Clinic changed its name to "The Crossroads Center", a 501(c3) non-profit entity. Our agency continues to provide addiction and mental health services to individuals and their families living in the Greater Cincinnati region. The agency is licensed by Ohio Mental Health and Addiction Services (OhioMHAS) and accredited by the Joint Commission. Our Medication Assisted Program (MAP) is accredited by the Commission of Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).