How to Apply:
- You must complete an Employment Application.
- All information you submit is subject to verification.
- Print in ink or type all information.
- Notify the Human Resource Department in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process (513) 475-5351.
- Submit application and resumes via:
- E-mail: email@example.com
The Crossroads Center
Attn: Human Resources Department
311 Martin Luther King Drive East
Cincinnati, OH 45219
- Fax: 513-281-2571, Attn: Human Resource Department
- Drop-off at front desk, Attn: Human Resource Department
ARC (LPC, LPCC, LSW, LISW) Adult Residential Care Therapist
- Requires Masters Degree in Behavior Health; LISW, LSW, LPC, or LPCC
- Participates in development of Individual Service Plan (ISP).
- Facilitates the social and psychological well-being of clients and their families.
- Plans discharges/transfers to ensure appropriateness and continuity of care.
- Documents outcomes of treatment.
- Meet regularly with the Director of Residential Services to ensure achievement of the required minimum level of direct service productivity.