How to Apply:
- You must complete an Employment Application.
- All information you submit is subject to verification.
- Print in ink or type all information.
- Notify the Human Resource Department in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process (513) 475-5351.
- Submit application and resumes via:
- E-mail: email@example.com
The Crossroads Center
Attn: Human Resources Department
311 Martin Luther King Drive East
Cincinnati, OH 45219
- Fax: 513-281-2571, Attn: Human Resource Department
- Drop-off at front desk, Attn: Human Resource Department
Associates Degree in Accounting or related field experience. Experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable, and budget preparation with exposure to Fund Accounting, General Ledger and General Accounting. Familiar with standards governing certain non-profit organizations, including A-133 and A-122. Experience in QuickBooks, spread-sheet applications, and word processing applications.
Under direction, r esponsible for performing and monitoring a wide variety of responsible clerical and technical accounting work involving financial record keeping and reporting, billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, budgeting, cash management, functional and program expense management, technical support to program managers, and payroll support.
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM