How to Apply:
- You must complete an Employment Application.
- All information you submit is subject to verification.
- Print in ink or type all information.
- Notify the Human Resource Department in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process (513) 475-5351.
- Submit application and resumes via:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Crossroads Center
Attn: Human Resources Department
311 Martin Luther King Drive East
Cincinnati, OH 45219
- Fax: 513-281-2571, Attn: Human Resource Department
- Drop-off at front desk, Attn: Human Resource Department
CNP Certified Nurse Practitioner (Contract)
Nursing Degree with specialization in psychiatry from an accredited intuition.
DEA# for controlled substances
Ohio State Board Certified in Psychiatry.
Certified Nurse Practitioner (CNP) is responsible for providing medical services to the clients of The Crossroads Center. Services are noncompetitive in nature. The CNP will provide psychotherapy and medical somatic services to the clients as directed by the Medical Director. The CNP will provide medication management care for those patients enrolled in the outpatient and Residential Services programs.
Full-time (Contract) 40 hours