How to Apply:
- You must complete an Employment Application.
- All information you submit is subject to verification.
- Print in ink or type all information.
- Notify the Human Resource Department in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process (513) 475-5351.
- Submit application and resumes via:
- E-mail: email@example.com
The Crossroads Center
Attn: Human Resources Department
311 Martin Luther King Drive East
Cincinnati, OH 45219
- Fax: 513-281-2571, Attn: Human Resource Department
- Drop-off at front desk, Attn: Human Resource Department
Board of Trustees
We are seeking a Board Of Trustees to lead our organization! You will help develop and execute the company's strategy and direction.
- Set the company's strategy and direction
- Create and build the company's culture
- Oversee and drive team to achieve mutually agreed goals
- Discuss company financials and roadmap with current and potential funders
- Understand and promote the organization’s mission
- Be familiar with the organization’s programs, policies, and operations
- Attend the quarterly board meetings and appropriate committee meetings
- Review agenda, minutes and supporting documents prior to meetings
- Ensure the annual performance evaluation is conducted on the individuals responsible for the day to day operations of the programs
- Perform annual performance evaluation on CEO;
- Establish and approve the alcohol, drug, and behavioral health services that the Agency will provide
- Ensure Agency’s Strategic and Services plan is current and appropriate
- Ensure that all services provided and employment practices are in accordance with non-discrimination provisions of all applicable federal and state laws and regulations
- Previous experience in executive management
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong integrity and accountability
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to handle pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Other Details for Consideration:
- The Crossroads Center Board of Trustees (BOT) meets on a quarterly basis. The meetings are held on The Crossroads Center premises at 311 Martin Luther King Drive East, Cincinnati, OH 45219 from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m., and dinner is served.
- There are several board committees that a member could serve on, depending on skills and interest. These committees include, but are not limited to Development, Public Relations, Finance, etc.
- These are voluntary, non-paid positions.
- Board Members may request reimbursement of costs for attendance at functions designated for attendance, and approved in advance by the majority of the board, if the same does not result in compensation to those board members and is merely reimbursement.
- All BOT candidates must be approved by The Crossroads Center current BOT
- BOT members serve two year renewable terms
More info about The Crossroads Center can be found on our web site at www.thecrossroadscenter.com