How to Apply:
- You must complete an Employment Application.
- All information you submit is subject to verification.
- Print in ink or type all information.
- Notify the Human Resource Department in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process (513) 475-5351.
- Submit application and resumes via:
- E-mail: email@example.com
The Crossroads Center
Attn: Human Resources Department
311 Martin Luther King Drive East
Cincinnati, OH 45219
- Fax: 513-281-2571, Attn: Human Resource Department
- Drop-off at front desk, Attn: Human Resource Department
BA Degree in human services or related field. Experience in providing crisis intervention, education, and case management, advocacy and community resources. Knowledge of Substance Abuse and Mental Health treatment issues/interventions. CDC or CDCA required.
Care Coordinator connects pregnant women with opioid use disorder with prenatal care which may involve going to appointments with the client; helps the patient achieve and maintain successful, healthy styles and independent living through support, advocacy, and coordination of services. The general responsibilities include: a) determine eligibility for services, social, medical, educational and entitlement programs and assist clients with the application process; b) serve as advocate for individuals/families and liaison between them and service providers; c) make referrals to community agencies for housing, transportation, employment, personal safety, food, clothing, childcare, as well as other social services.
Full-time, 40 Hours per Week. Schedule tailored to client and organization needs