Please send a cover letter and resume to Tricia White, Human Resources. The Crossroads Center, 311 Martin Luther King Dr., Cincinnati, OH, 45219 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chief Executive Officer
Opening Date: January 7, 2019 Closing Date: February 15, 2019
The Crossroads Center is currently seeking an experienced, innovative, and dynamic administrative leader to join our organization in the role of Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Crossroads is a non-profit, behavioral health organization that provides substance use disorder and mental health treatment, as well as child welfare supportive services to individuals and families in the Greater Cincinnati community (see the job description at http://www.thecrossroadscenter.com/. As one of Southwest Ohio’s leading behavioral health and mental health organizations, the Crossroads Center has a history of developing and implementing innovative best practice behavioral health delivery systems of care. The organization safeguards its mission by maintaining highly competent staff and fiscally strong resources to support its programs and services.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Previous nonprofit administrative leadership experience preferably in the area of behavioral healthcare and a proven track record of effective team management and results-driven organizational operations. Experience working with Boards and supervising others.
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree specializing in: behavioral science, public health, public administration, social work or a related discipline as evaluated, justified, and documented by the Board of Trustees.
- Knowledgeable of the delivery of treatment services for substance use disorders and prevention, as well as general issues of health and mental health.
- Ability to create effective partnerships with the community and with other social service agencies including county, state and federal agencies.
- A demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion.
The Center is licensed by Ohio Mental Health and Addiction Services (OMHAS); and accredited in behavioral health by The Joint Commission (JC). Our Medication Assistance Program (MAP) is accredited by the Commission of Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
Salary range commensurate with experience of the candidate.
For More details.Chief Executive Officer - Details