How to Apply:
- You must complete an Employment Application.
- All information you submit is subject to verification.
- Print in ink or type all information.
- Notify the Human Resource Department in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process (513) 475-5351.
- Submit application and resumes via:
- E-mail: email@example.com
The Crossroads Center
Attn: Human Resources Department
311 Martin Luther King Drive East
Cincinnati, OH 45219
- Fax: 513-281-2571, Attn: Human Resource Department
- Drop-off at front desk, Attn: Human Resource Department
- High school diploma or equivalent. Previous experience in nursing assistant role - preferably in a Mental Health Center or two years post-high school training in Psychology or related field.
- Document relevant information and observations in established logs. Accurately observe, record and report client behavior.
- Collect of drug screens
- Assist clients with community adjustments; perform various everyday activities with clients to increase their functioning after discharge from program. Assist in developing activities for clients.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or program supervisor of ARC and/or Women’s Services
- Various Shifts