How to Apply:
- You must complete an Employment Application.
- All information you submit is subject to verification.
- Print in ink or type all information.
- Notify the Human Resource Department in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process (513) 475-5351.
- Submit application and resumes via:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Crossroads Center
Attn: Human Resources Department
311 Martin Luther King Drive East
Cincinnati, OH 45219
- Fax: 513-281-2571, Attn: Human Resource Department
- Drop-off at front desk, Attn: Human Resource Department
Clinical Program Supervisor
Master’s Degree in Social Work degree from an accredited institution, chemical dependency certification or equivalent experience. Five years direct clinical experience in a human services profession with above average managerial and supervisor skills, as well as supervision experience. Must have LPCC-S, LISW-S Certification.
Provides direction and supervision in the development and implementation of a program of direct service within the assigned unit. Responsible for ensuring that: 1). Services are provided in a manner consistent with contractual requirements of each of the various funding sources for the program, and 2). Ensuring that the overall functioning of medication assisted program supports the recovery of the clients that are being served. 3). Ensuring that counselors are maintaining the standards that support recovery of clients and the overall mission, core values and vision of the agency.
5:30 AM to 2:00 PM