How to Apply:
- You must complete an Employment Application.
- All information you submit is subject to verification.
- Print in ink or type all information.
- Notify the Human Resource Department in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process (513) 475-5351.
- Submit application and resumes via:
- E-mail: email@example.com
The Crossroads Center
Attn: Human Resources Department
311 Martin Luther King Drive East
Cincinnati, OH 45219
- Fax: 513-281-2571, Attn: Human Resource Department
- Drop-off at front desk, Attn: Human Resource Department
- Must be 18 years of age
- Requires High School Diploma or equivalent
- Conduct cleaning/housekeeping for the methadone clinic.
- Maintain housekeeping/maintenance supplies in accordance with manufacturer’s directions.
- Clean and treat all common areas of unit according to cleaning schedule including parking lot and exterior areas.
- Monday-Friday 10am-2pm