How to Apply:
- You must complete an Employment Application.
- All information you submit is subject to verification.
- Print in ink or type all information.
- Notify the Human Resource Department in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process (513) 475-5351.
- Submit application and resumes via:
- E-mail: email@example.com
The Crossroads Center
Attn: Human Resources Department
311 Martin Luther King Drive East
Cincinnati, OH 45219
- Fax: 513-281-2571, Attn: Human Resource Department
- Drop-off at front desk, Attn: Human Resource Department
Intake and Assessment Therapist
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in behavioral health or related field; mental health and chemical dependency certification. LISW, LPCC, or LSW/MSW, must be licensed in State of Ohio.
Responsible for the diagnosing, assessing level of care and assignment to specific program centers for psychotherapy services to clients, as well as delivery of psychotherapy services to clients in accordance with policies and procedures, and current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations; completes and processes all electronic and written documentation of services provided and other paperwork as required.
Mon-Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM