How to Apply:
- You must complete an Employment Application.
- All information you submit is subject to verification.
- Print in ink or type all information.
- Notify the Human Resource Department in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process (513) 475-5351.
- Submit application and resumes via:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Crossroads Center
Attn: Human Resources Department
311 Martin Luther King Drive East
Cincinnati, OH 45219
- Fax: 513-281-2571, Attn: Human Resource Department
- Drop-off at front desk, Attn: Human Resource Department
Lead Teacher Toddler Room
Provides Early Childhood Education and care to children up to age 6 between the hours of 6am-6pm Monday through Friday. Utilizes Developmentally appropriate practice combined with skills and knowledge to assist children in optimal learning development.
Education and Experience:
Minimum CDA Certification; Associates and Bachelors degree preferred. Must have prior experience in Early Childhood Education and familiarity with Step up To Quality practices and procedures. Current Infant/ Child CPR certification is required; courses for Communicable Disease and Child Abuse preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities Summary:
Coordinate and implement educational curriculum by developing classroom activities based on developmentally appropriate practices and early learning standards
Lead by example
Encourage teaching team success through modeling and coaching
Plan individual and group age-appropriate activities to actively engage children and encourage social, cognitive and emotional growth
Maintain frequent communications with parents through informal discussions, progress reports, and parent-teacher conferences
Ensure all center policies and state regulations are met
Ensure a healthy classroom environment – including maintaining appropriate hygiene and cleanliness standards and safety and security of children
Supervise teachers assistants and classroom volunteers to ensure they are following planned activities, hygiene and safety standards
Maintain accurate records, forms and files
Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
The Crossroads Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.