How to Apply:
- You must complete an Employment Application.
- All information you submit is subject to verification.
- Print in ink or type all information.
- Notify the Human Resource Department in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process (513) 475-5351.
- Submit application and resumes via:
- E-mail: email@example.com
The Crossroads Center
Attn: Human Resources Department
311 Martin Luther King Drive East
Cincinnati, OH 45219
- Fax: 513-281-2571, Attn: Human Resource Department
- Drop-off at front desk, Attn: Human Resource Department
Lead Teacher Toddler Room
At least 18 years of age, high school diploma. Associates degree preferred Minimum of 2 years of professional child care experience. CDA Required. Infant/child CPR First Aid Certification Required.
Provides direct care and education for young children between the hours of 6:00a.m and 6:00p.m Monday – Friday.
Between 6:00 AM and 6:00 PM