How to Apply:
- You must complete an Employment Application.
- All information you submit is subject to verification.
- Print in ink or type all information.
- Notify the Human Resource Department in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process (513) 475-5351.
- Submit application and resumes via:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Crossroads Center
Attn: Human Resources Department
311 Martin Luther King Drive East
Cincinnati, OH 45219
- Fax: 513-281-2571, Attn: Human Resource Department
- Drop-off at front desk, Attn: Human Resource Department
MIS Billing Clerk
Under direct joint supervision from MIS Billing Supervisor, provides maintenance and retrieval of records and assist in Billing and various other clerical duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent. Proficient reading, writing, grammar and mathematics skills; good interpersonal relations and communicative skills; working knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, and database software. Experience in Medical software such as Carelogic and Methasoft preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities Summary:
Process billing through all insurance companies as directed by MIS/Billing Supervisor
Batch and submit claims from CareLogic and Methasoft to SHARES and MITS as directed MIS/Billing Supervisor
Correct and refile all denials for Crossroads and MAP claims Assist in posting payments for Crossroads and MAP claims
Assist in general payment allocation for Accounting Department
Provide back-up to MIS staff as directed by MIS/Billing supervisor
General office administration duties such as: answering incoming phone calls, assisting clients with insurance information, filing and maintaining order of records
Other MIS and Physician support duties as assigned.
The Crossroads Center is an equal opportunity employer.