How to Apply:
- You must complete an Employment Application.
- All information you submit is subject to verification.
- Print in ink or type all information.
- Notify the Human Resource Department in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process (513) 475-5351.
- Submit application and resumes via:
- E-mail: email@example.com
The Crossroads Center
Attn: Human Resources Department
311 Martin Luther King Drive East
Cincinnati, OH 45219
- Fax: 513-281-2571, Attn: Human Resource Department
- Drop-off at front desk, Attn: Human Resource Department
Therapist1 - Outpatient Services
Bachelor’s degree in behavioral health or related field; mental health and/or chemical dependency certification or equivalent experience; one year post graduate experience as therapist preferred. Ability to work effectively with families, adults and children with emotional and/or chemical dependency problems; to collaborate as a team member; to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing; to organize work and manage time effectively. LSW, or LPC, licensed in State of Ohio.
Responsible for delivery of psychotherapy services to clients. Ensure that medically related emotional and social needs of the clients are met and maintained on a individual/group basis in accordance with policies and procedures, and current federal, state and local Standards, guidelines and regulations. Completes all written documentation of services according to the requirements of the agency and provides other paperwork as required.
Between 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM