How to Apply:
- You must complete an Employment Application.
- All information you submit is subject to verification.
- Print in ink or type all information.
- Notify the Human Resource Department in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process (513) 475-5351.
- Submit application and resumes via:
- E-mail: email@example.com
The Crossroads Center
Attn: Human Resources Department
311 Martin Luther King Drive East
Cincinnati, OH 45219
- Fax: 513-281-2571, Attn: Human Resource Department
- Drop-off at front desk, Attn: Human Resource Department
- 18 years of age; high school diploma or equivalent; Associates degree preferred
- CDA Required CPR Certification Required
- Implements developmentally appropriate practices for young children
- Provides for the physical and emotional needs of the children assigned to them
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness, security, and safety of the unit
- Responsible for documenting the care given to each child on the appropriate forms
- Responsible for attending staff meetings and required trainings
- Perform other tasks as required