How to Apply:
- You must complete an Employment Application.
- All information you submit is subject to verification.
- Print in ink or type all information.
- Notify the Human Resource Department in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process (513) 475-5351.
- Submit application and resumes via:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Crossroads Center
Attn: Human Resources Department
311 Martin Luther King Drive East
Cincinnati, OH 45219
- Fax: 513-281-2571, Attn: Human Resource Department
- Drop-off at front desk, Attn: Human Resource Department
- Associate Degree or equivalent experience in behavioral health or related field
- Ohio Certified Prevention Specialist
- Provide prevention, and/or educational services to clients with a history of, or at risk for, substance abuse, gambling, violence, and/ or criminal/legal problems.
- Collaborate with other members of team regarding clinical issues which arise in the performance of direct service functions.
- Provide outreach and brief focal treatment to pre-contemplative clients.
- Review, monitor and document services and activities.
- 9:00am - 5:30pm