How to Apply:
- You must complete an Employment Application.
- All information you submit is subject to verification.
- Print in ink or type all information.
- Notify the Human Resource Department in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process (513) 475-5351.
- Submit application and resumes via:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Crossroads Center
Attn: Human Resources Department
311 Martin Luther King Drive East
Cincinnati, OH 45219
- Fax: 513-281-2571, Attn: Human Resource Department
- Drop-off at front desk, Attn: Human Resource Department
Quality Assurance Director
Experience in Quality Assurance is required. Proficiency in Excel is required. Proficiency in SPSS software is preferred. Master’s Degree in human services or related field. LPCC-S licensed in the State of Ohio is highly desired. Five years experience in a Human Services profession with managerial and supervisor skills is preferred. LISW, LISW-S, LPCC-S
To implement and maintain adherence to the agency’s Quality Improvement Plan in conjunction with accreditation and certification policies/procedures to ensure effective and efficient quality services.
Between 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM