How to Apply:
- You must complete an Employment Application.
- All information you submit is subject to verification.
- Print in ink or type all information.
- Notify the Human Resource Department in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process (513) 475-5351.
- Submit application and resumes via:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Crossroads Center
Attn: Human Resources Department
311 Martin Luther King Drive East
Cincinnati, OH 45219
- Fax: 513-281-2571, Attn: Human Resource Department
- Drop-off at front desk, Attn: Human Resource Department
Receptionist - Evenings
BA High school diploma or equivalent. Proficient reading, writing, grammar and mathematics skills; good interpersonal relations and communicative skills; working knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, and database software. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write effective correspondence.
Under direct supervision from MIS Supervisor, provides preliminary contact with general public, staff and/or patients, performs routine clerical tasks (i.e. completion of logs, processing of records, and may perform billing and minor typing)
Part-time 3:45PM - 8:00PM