How to Apply:
- You must complete an Employment Application.
- All information you submit is subject to verification.
- Print in ink or type all information.
- Notify the Human Resource Department in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process (513) 475-5351.
- Submit application and resumes via:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Crossroads Center
Attn: Human Resources Department
311 Martin Luther King Drive East
Cincinnati, OH 45219
- Fax: 513-281-2571, Attn: Human Resource Department
- Drop-off at front desk, Attn: Human Resource Department
Therapist - Assessment
- Master's degree in human services or related field
- LISW, Ph.D. with LSW, RN with LSW in State of Ohio; mental health, chemical dependency certification or equivalent experience.
- 2 years post-graduate experience as therapist preferred.
- Experience in chemical dependency and mental illness
- Responsible for the diagnosing, assessing level of care and assignment to specific program centers for psychotherapy services to clients, as well as delivery of psychotherapy services to clients;
- Completes and processes all written documentation of services provided and other paperwork as required.
- 40 hours per week, some evenings required