Accreditations and Certifications
The Crossroads Center is accredited by The Joint Commission for Behavior Health Facilities. This accreditation means that our staff makes an extra effort to review and improve the key areas that can affect the quality and safety of our clients’ care. Accreditation by The Joint Commission is considered the gold standard in health care. The Crossroads Center has been accredited by The Joint Commission with their Gold Seal of Approval since 1998.
Our Medication Assisted Program (MAP) is certified by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). CARF International, founded in 1966, is an independent, nonprofit accreditor of health and human services. Through accreditation, CARF assists service providers in improving the quality of their services, demonstrating value, and meeting internationally recognized organizational and program standards. The Crossroads Center’s MAP has been accredited by CARF since it opened its doors in 2013.
The Joint Commission and CARF performance standards are very stringent. Among those standards are how our specially trained and expert behavioral health care professionals monitor how well we:
• Provide a high quality and safe environment for our clients
• Educate clients about the risks and options for diagnosis and treatment
• Protect our clients’ rights as patients, including privacy rights
• Evaluate our clients’ condition, before, during and after diagnosis and treatment
• Protect against infection
• Plan for emergency situations
Get Help Now
Asking for help is often the hardest part of making a change. At The Crossroads Center, we understand exactly what you are going through -- we know how to help. Call 513-475-5313 to speak with someone.
During the initial call, our admission team will complete an initial screening to help us determine appropriate treatment services necessary to your recovery. Help is just a phone call away. Call us now at 513-475-5313.
We offer programs and services in the following areas:
- Alcohol and Drug assessment and treatment (outpatient and residential)
- Mental health assessment and treatment
- Adolescent substance abuse and mental health assessment and treatment (ages 12-17)
- Felony and misdemeanor residential mental health court service (by referral)
- Medication assisted programs
- Licensed Daycare
- 6:00am - 6:00pm
- Head Start Enhancement classrooms
- Before/after school programs including summer camp
We accept the following insurance plans: Medicaid, Buckeye Health Plan, Caresource, Molina, Paramount, Aetna (My Care Ohio plan only), United Health Care (Community Health Plan only), Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield and MyCare Ohio.