How to Apply:
- You must complete an Employment Application.
- All information you submit is subject to verification.
- Print in ink or type all information.
- Notify the Human Resource Department in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process (513) 475-5351.
- Submit application and resumes via:
- E-mail: email@example.com
The Crossroads Center
Attn: Human Resources Department
311 Martin Luther King Drive East
Cincinnati, OH 45219
- Fax: 513-281-2571, Attn: Human Resource Department
- Drop-off at front desk, Attn: Human Resource Department
RN - Residential Services
- RN license in the State of Ohio in good standing
- Associate’s, Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Nursing is required. BSN is preferred.
- CPR & First Aid is required.
- At least 2 years of Behavioral Health (i.e. addictions and/or mental health) experience required.
- Med/Surgical/OB experience preferred.
- Psychiatric/Mental Health/Addiction Nursing certification preferred
- Full Time